Sorry for the delay in posting. For the past week or so I have have been pretty much down with swelling of my right foot and knee. This is an ongoing situation that flares up from time to time. I'm not sure what is causing it but I am determined to get to the bottom of it, and find out. I have been on potent anti-inflammatories and pain killers since Tuesday. I think it's finally starting to resolve. It has made for a boring weekend for us all. I didn't even go to the Duck game on Saturday (break out the violin :) So, we have all had a little down time for several days now. Hopefully, the coming week will be better.
Sherry has continued to work hard. Her reading skills continue to improve almost daily it seems. As I write this she is reading her latest "Better Homes and Garden" magazine. She is looking forward to her appt. on Tuesday. She feels once her surgery has been done, she can move forward even faster. She really wants to get it over with..
Sherry's birthday is coming up very soon. I had intended on having the Papa's Pizza fundraiser (to help offset the cost of vision therapy) on her birthday, but the uncertainty of the surgery has made that impossible. I will keep you all informed of whatever plans we make for her birthday. I know she would love to see as many of you as possible. We had a party for her last year, but she was still very sick, almost totally blind. She went into her second coma shortly afterwards and does not remember the party at all today. I want to make this years party special for her.
Well, enough for now,
I love my wife........tomorrow we move forward
Dean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment