Thursday, June 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC

Hi Eric! Your mom (and the rest of the family for that matter) want to wish you a happy birthday. We hope you find a way to make this day very special, you deserve it. It was so great to see you when you were home. You are a great dad, brother and son and your mother thinks of you all the time. She would like you to call us as soon as you get the chance. When you do I will make sure that we have all of the current information on how to stay in contact. Maybe we can set up a regualr, weekly time to stay in touch.

Keep up the hard work Eric, it will pay off. I know that it must not seem like it at times, but I know it will.

We love you and miss you.

enough for now......keep moving forward

Dean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry

Keep up the good work. I am so proud of you and miss you. You are an inspiration to many and a true example of determination. I know that you will achieve all your goals. I have finally found a new job that is working out with the right pay and hours. I am so excited to be back to work. I am working up the road for you off HWY 99 at Design Space Modular Buildings, Inc. It is a great company and the people are so nice. I think this could be a home for me...take care and keep moving forward. We love you