Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WARNING TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Hi everyone,

Until further notice, please do not click on anything in the "comments" section below the posts unless you are sure it has come from friends or family. Three days ago there was a comment left that required a click to view it. I foolishly did so and something immediately started to download onto my computer. I stopped it before it finished downloading, although it attempted to stop me from ending the download. I deleted the comment, but yesterday there was a similar comment left again.

DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IN THE COMMENTS SECTION UNLESS YOU ARE SURE.

I am working on a solution to this problem. In the future you will probably need to "sign in" to leave a comment for Sherry. Such is life on the internet.

Dean

2 comments:

Dean said...

this is a test post

Anonymous said...

Hi Dean, This is Rachel from the Red Robin in Portland. I just wanted to let you know I received your note. I am so glad to hear that things are improving for you and your wife and the family. The blog is a very nice place to share and for people to learn about the progress. I am very touched by your love for your wife and your children. God Bless You and your family!
Rachel