Sunday, January 14, 2007

Foward again....

Sherry continues to recover from from the UTI and the resulting seizure activity. She has the use of her right arm and hand back and she is back on track with her therapy. I do still notice that she is having a harder time with her language. She struggles to retrieve the right words and often gets them jumbled (sometimes with a humorous result.) I have seen this before, months ago when she had seizures quite often. Her language would improve again over time, I hope this will be the case now as well. I'm sure it will be.

Sherry and I went out to dinner tonight. We have always enjoyed Outback and my mother gave us a gift card for Christmas, so with my sisters help, we used it tonight. Kim took the girls and is keeping them overnight so we could have a nice dinner alone. She also gave us a ride to and from Outback, which was of course a great help. We also ate at Outback on our anniversary in August and spent more in taxi fare back and forth than we did on our meals. So, thank you Kim, we appreciate it very much.

enough for now,

I love my wife....tomorrow we move forward

Dean

No comments: