Monday, March 26, 2007

WE LOVE THE DUCKS ANYWAY!!

It was a pretty uneventful weekend at the Jackson home. Sherry spent alot of time, as she does these days, cleaning and organizing around the house. We cleaned the fridge, shampooed part of the carpets and watched the Ducks lose to Florida in the NCAA tourney. We had made a deal with both Chelsea and Brittney last week that if they had a good week in school they could get their ears pierced this weekend. They came through with flying colors. My sister Kim came and got them on Sunday and took them to VRC to get it done. I honestly thought at least one of them would chicken out, but they both did it. I was so proud of them.

I am taking most of the coming week off and planning to spend some quality time with the girls, taking in a movie, doing some shopping, eating out etc. I am also hoping to hook up with some friends of mine, something I don't get the chance to do as often as I would like. I will also get to go with Sherry to all of her therapy sessions this week. She is doing so well and working so hard. She got a little discouraged this weekend, as she sometimes does. I am looking forward to next weekend when Sherry and I will get away together and go to the coast with my sister and Jeff. This will be our first overnight journey since Sherry came home in February of 2006. I think she is ready.

Well enough for now,

I love my wife....tomorrow we move forward.

Dean

No comments: