Friday, December 15, 2006

A messege from Betty....



This is an email that Sherry's vision therapist, Betty sent to her today. I am re-typing this, so you can assume that any typos are mine and not Betty's. Anyway, I thought you all might appreciate this.

Dear Sherry

I was on line today to catch up on you at "Sherry's Journey". I must say you are so loved and thought of by many people including your new family here at Foley Vision Center. We see many people on a journey/road to recovery. You, however, have made the biggest impression with all of us. As for me, I will always endear the words "going forward", that you have given such special and powerful meaning to. You have given them a rich honor. I use those word more now always with the intent to make a stronger impression. The family here is so inspired by you; they marvel at your drive and energy to keep going forward. They absolutley love it when I share with them how much progress you have made and what type of progress.

I spoke with Jennifer at Sacred Heart Rehabilitation earlier today. She said you had been in today and that she did some finger stretching with you and Jody.

Jody is sure the amazing person I am so glad you have her! But I was wondering when you fire her if I could have her?

I saw some snow today mainly mixed snow and rain. It made me wish for lots of snow. I was wondering if you enjoy snow? I love it!

Keep up the good work in the kitchen! I spoke with Dean earlier today he said that you made a meal the other day with directions from Jody. Congratulations Sherry!!! I encourage you to keep that up.

This time of year walks are brisk but very refreshing. I hope you enjoy them too. Take good care. See you soon, Happy home vision therapy.


Sincerely,

Betty Aflleje
Vision Therapist
Foley Vision Center


Nothing to add, enough for now

I love my wife.....tomorrow we move forward

Dean

1 comment:

Matz said...

Hi Sherry and Dean,

Reading through your journey, it's been a great inspiration for me, and I pray that very soon, God will see to it that Sherry makes a full recovery. God bless both of you, and take care. Keep moving forward! You've both done so well so far!