Sunday, December 17, 2006

Another special day....

As I noted in my last post, this time last year my sister noted that Sherry was "happy, she can see shadows." Today, almost exactly one year later Sherry stood up in front of the entire congregation of our church and read two sentences from a piece of paper. I was so proud of her, and our girls who also had parts to read.

If you are interested, you can see the video by clicking here. It may take the video some time to load depending on your internet connection. Also, you need to be using Internet Explorer as your browser. Sherry speaks last, but for those of you who have been checking up on her and her progress, it will be worth the it. The video came from my still camera and the quality is not very good, but I hope you enjoy it.

enough for now,

I love my wife....tomorrow we move forward,

Dean

No comments: