Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Change in plans

We have decided to postpone our wedding vow renewal for a few weeks. There is just too much going on with our anniversary and Chelsea's birthday (not to mention her leaving for camp on Sunday) I will let you all know the new date once we get it all worked out. I hope it will still be in the month of August.

Sherry and I will still stay the night of the the 4th at the Phoenix Inn to celebrate our 10th anniversary. If any of you wish to send a card, I know it would make Sherry very happy. The address is: 850 Franklin Blvd, Eugene OR 97403. You can also give us a call at 541.912.4576 to wish her a happy anniversary. She is so excited about our overnight adventure.

enough for now

i love my wife.....tomorrow we move forward

Dean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT IS BIRTHDAY TIME ONE AGAIN FOLKS.... HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SPECIAL DAY. 30 BRO SEE YA THERE NEXT YEAR BUT FOR AUGUST 6TH I HOPE ITS A GREAT DAY....

ENJOY THE ANNIVERSARY MOM AND PAPA DEAN!!! THE TIME WENT FAST YOU DEFINATELY HAVE A SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP. KEEP MOVING FORWARD....

WE LOVE YA ALL,

ERIC, KELLY, CODY, ETHAN