
Caleb was born at 7:39 am on Monday, August 13th to Amber and my brother Brian. It is their first child. Weight: 7lbs 10 oz, length: 21 inches...... lots of hair! I am so proud of Brian and Amber and I know that they will be the best parents ever. Sherry has been so excited about the "new baby" She was able to go visit him yesterday. Chelsea and Brittney met their new cousin earlier today. I look at the picture above and I can't help but feel that this little guy will turn out to be someone special. I am biased, of course....but I can see it in his eyes.
I will post more pictures on the website soon.
Click Here to see the official Sacred Heart photo of Caleb (it is VERY CUTE)
enough for now
I love my wife, my brother, my sister in law, my new nephew Caleb,
tomorrow we all move forward,
Uncle Dean
2 comments:
He sure is cute. His dad must be a handsome devil ;)
B
He is very cute! Congrats to Brian and Amber. I look forward to seeing him grow. You sure can tell how proud Uncle Dean is!! Take care guys. We love you all.
Post a Comment