Thursday, July 13, 2006

Spending the family fortune

Sherry had a very good day today. She seems to be back to where she was before the episode of last Thursday. She is getting around the house great again and getting out of the house as well. This afternoon she and Brittney and Jody made a trip to Costco where they proceeded to spend the family fortune. Jody said that Sherry did just great, not getting tired and enjoying the entire event.

She loved her massage so much the other day that we have made arrangements to have her get one every other week for awhile. It also really seemed to help Sherry's hands and fingers which have been a concern for a long time now. The following day her occupational therapist was impressed with the improvement.

I have added a video link to www.sherrysjourney.com. You can now see video clips of her very first visit back to her old job at the Lane County Courthouse in March of 2006 (at least I think it was March.....seems ages ago) It was a happy and tearful reunion. Sherry sure worked with a wonderful group of people. Her goal is to someday return to work there. I will change the video clips from time to time, so check back every now and again.

Well, enough for now,

I love my wife......tomorrow we move forward

Dean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss everyone. I am getting better everyday. I love my honey bunches!