
Tonight, I got into trouble. After dinner Sherry got up and walked into the kitchen. She looked into the sink and saw a few dirty dishes. She asked me why they had not been cleaned up yet. I of course stuttered and stammered some lame excuse that she didn't buy. "I'll do it then", she said (or words to that effect anyway) So, she proceeded to do the dishes. She is slowly but surely making her way back. The fact that she is beginning to do these routine daily activities has us feeling pretty good about where we are right now. I was so thrilled about her working in the kitchen that I ran and got the camera and took a few photos, one of which you see above.
short post tonight...enough for now,
I love my wife....tomorrow we move forward,
Dean
2 comments:
Some pretty exciting stuff it sounds like. I love the picture Sherry, how does it feel to be back in the kitchen? Great I bet!!! Keep it up!!
When can we come down for some of Sherry's famous chicken, now that she is back in the kitchen??
Way to go, Sherry; keep it up.
Love,
Mom & Curtis
Post a Comment