Here is Jody's written journal entry of today. Again, my comments are below it in itallics.
9/28
4:30-5:00
Sherry continues to amaze me. Her work ethic is so great always wanting to do more. She is doing all the vision exercises with ease and confidence. She is also striving to read more, coming up with her own ideas and thoughts. I love it when she says "lets try this" or "I remember doing it this way." Even when there are lots of emotions and distractions around the house, she wants to get better so bad that she is able to push that back and do her work (with a few deep breaths!) I enjoy the big smile she has and big heart.
I talked with Don, Sherry's physical therapist today and he told me that we all should feel very encouraged about Sherry's progress. He agreed with me that this period of time seems to be the most accelerated recovery we have seen. He also feels things have really taken off since the prisms, glasses and vision therapy began. We are cutting back on physical and occupational therapy to concentrate more on speech and vision. These are exciting times.
enough for now,
I love my wife....tomorrow we move forward
Dean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment