Saturday, November 11, 2006

Home, Sweet Home

Sherry was released from the hospital around 2 pm today. She is at home and resting in her bed as I post this. She seems to have come through the surgery with flying colors. She is a little weak and in some pain, although not too much she says. She did take a pain pill as soon as she got home though. She must wear a binder around her abdomen for a few weeks to help the healing process. Overall she is in good spirits and very glad to be home again. Thanks to everyone who visited or sent flowers. We all appreciate it very much.

enough for now,
I love my wife.....tomorrow we move forward,

Dean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the surgury went well! Keep up the great recovery. I probably don't respond enough but the blog updates and the web site I check regulary.We love ya and miss ya....

Eric & Family