Sherry had her second follow-up appt. with Dr. Ruff and it went very well. He was "amazed" at how fast and well she has recovered from the hernia repair operation. He admitted to Sherry and Jody that the operation had been very difficult, that going in to it he was not really sure he could accomplish what he needed to do. He has told her she no longer needs to wear the binder around her mid section and he has cleared her to resume her therapy sessions. She will hopefully be back in therapy in a week or so. She has done well during her recovery although we have noticed some backsliding in her ability to get around the house without help. She does pretty well, but has not moved with the confidence she was showing before the surgery. I am hoping that this is due only to her being more immobile over the last few weeks. I'm sure she will start to really move forward again soon.
enough for now,
I love my wife......tomorrow we move forward
Dean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment