Sherry's surgery went very smoothly according to her surgeon. I just left her about 30 minutes ago and she was in some slight pain and was still very sleepy. It appears as if she has made it through this, so far, without complication. Now of course, we will keep a close eye out for infection and all the other post operative concerns. But I know she is in good hands and will be fine. I expect a few days of discomfort in the hospital and then home again to continue on with her overall recovery. I want to thank the pastor of our church, Doug Rose. He actually met us as we first came through the hospital door. He has been such a blessing to our family throughout all of this and he just continues to be of great help. I will keep everyone informed of Sherry's progress over the next few days.
enough for now,
I love my wife....tomorrow we move forward,
Dean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment