Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thank you :)

Just a short post tonight to thank those of you that take the time and effort to leave words of encouragement for Sherry. It really does make a difference. When Sherry knows that someone has left a comment she makes me pull up a chair to the computer where she can sit and we go to the website and then to the blog where she has me read all the comments. It almost always brings some tears to her eyes. I have become amazed at what a few words can do for her attitude. I know that you are all very busy, but please keep it up. You are a big part of Sherry getting better.

I can't thank you enough,

enough for now, (told you I would keep it short tonight)

I love my wife....tomorrow we move forward,

Dean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry:

I am excited about the news on your vision. It sounds like you are doing well. Keep up the good work, you are a miracle and an inspiration to me. I miss you and I love you.
When things settle down a little Carmen and I will kidnap you for lunch. You can e-mail me at:
tltracewell@msn.com

Stay positive, give Dean and the girls a big hug for me.

PS: Dean you are the most awesome man that I know, Sherry is a vary luckey woman to have you. Thanks for taking such care of her.

Love to you all,

Tana